View Single Post
Old 25-01-2016, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Have a good trip,bro.
Thank you bro. This coming trip is more onto finalizing my CNY 2016 trip...i should be all ready to make CNY 2016 better than CNY 2015 in a more intelligent way of my terms,hehehe...my batam buddy coming along too.

I am also looking for plan B and C,just in case there is an all else fail situation,hehehe...

Now whats left is to look forward to it as i type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
save sm good girls for me in permata hor.

i just send u my FRs on my last trip.
Hehehe....1st come 1st serve situation. I will send you my report too...later...

All who joined me in my last trip couldnt believe their eyes that there at least 2 SSYT in Permata Indah,hehehe...and even more surprising that they didnt cost rocket high price. Honestly speaking,when it comes to this kind of thing i usually have reserve some doubts,hehehe...what i meant by non-rocket pricing is about a million to 1.2 million,hehehe...too bad my friends cannot book them as they were already pre-booked by other quicker bros,hehehe...and bear in mind,its 1130am when we were there on a weekday.

*whatever i says here has been witness by real people,for your info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
Will they provides album for reference and can explain more info on overnight procedure or prices.
Hiya bro,I know what you are asking for. Not every places will be like the Moonlight series.(1 in 10 perhaps) And you may wish to pre-warn bros in your future group trips about the pros and cons on picking girls from there. As the saying goes,there is a 1 in 100 or 1000 chance that there will be a chance to be eaten by a tiger when one goes up to a mountain that has tigress. The girls "there" were not bound by contract for your info hence i have not bring newbies to those places. Moreover,these girls can be found at 30% to 50% off at some well know discotheque in Batam after lights out.

Just saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by visitorfromfar View Post
What are good places to go for full service massage? and how much do they cost? I'm thinking of going to nagoya hill and see something nearby.

Also, any places I can go to get a few beers and meet girls who speak english?
Answers to your questions may already be on my signature link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longlong135 View Post
This "man's fight" went on and on until the golden $1,000 banner is out.
Almost fell off my chair... This $1,000 don't know got include FJ after the work anot...
You stirred my interest with your post.

Since you are talking about hang flower joint,share with you something..in Sillypore,the real Singaporean who hang S$1000 Crown aka 皇冠,only need to pay S$300 and still get a bonk (i read some hang flower joint discussion thread and this part wasnt discussed much ,i dont plan to do it here). Only Sillyporean pays S$1000 aka Banner and didnt get a bonk. The even more intelligent Singaporean will come to this SBF forum to get probably the same singer at S$150 per pop.

Highest i have seen so far is S$100k kind of 黑金皇袍 Black Gold Robe on a singer's birthday,hehehe...once a year ma...those were the girls that has been already bao by some big boss.

Quote:
Come to think of it, I have yet to see any "flower-hanging" pub in Batam.
Is there any? Might be a good business to start there, maybe better income than booking joint...
In order not to go out of topic,i added the below hang flower club in Batam for your reference. It was my 1st interaction of Indo song in Batam.

Quote:
Same question I asked before in this forum... haha...
Places recommended by brother IIcy is Nadim airport...
Look closely at the question again,there is a difference hence the reply might likely be different even if its replied by the same person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbird00 View Post
I saw Nono posted some Dental info. I guess someone needed some Dental works in Batam.
Thank you for sharing,bro.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info