View Single Post
Old 20-10-2016, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Brogary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: For a little chat, a little laugh and a little.....

I decided to meet up with Zeelova the xdresser after reading her posts and soon add her on WeChat. After a few days of chatting, our conversation progressed well and i really wanted to meet up with her. She has her reservations but eventually relented. She stays around west area, which was convenient for me as i stayed in the west as well. As she has her room alone, it was fairly convenient to meet her at night. Once i entered her room, it was such a comfortable place that you would think it's a hotel room. She was dressed up for the occasion of course and greeted me.

She then smiled and notice the bulge i had in my pants when i saw her. Naturally, i felt nervous although i was the one who wanted to meet her badly but she kept me at ease with her chit chat. From a little chit chat, it then escalated to a hands on as she strip me, giving me the CFM look. Her mouth went down on my cock, put on a cap and start giving me a nice, slippery, deep throat BJ and her tongues goes down to the balls. When i said deep, it's really deep. I can hear her gagging

I turn her around and proceed to bang her. She can take real hard or if you guys prefer to take your time and do it slow. I went hard and fast as I loved it that way. I felt that I was gonna release soon and so I took it out, took off my cap and she finished me off by letting me unloading it in her sexy mouth. She knelt down in front of me taking my cum with her eyes fixed on me all the time.

It was such a turn on that i wanted a 2nd shot.

I would definitely RTF as soon as my schedule allows to. Damage wise? Talk to her. But dont expect a transactional conversation - she likes to chat and lead you onto it. High GFE. thank you zeelova, it was a pleasure meeting you.