View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0898 View Post
Simple really other girls saw these coyotes and were "well I'ma coyote to"...services the offer don't change just their attitude and price tag. Most "coyotes" you see these days in nana/cowboy would have been regular gogo girls 3 or 4 years ago...the genuinely attractive girls won't work in those areas and that hasn't changed.

So yeah it is just a way of inflating prices, maybe not a scam but preying on people who don't know better...it's no coincidence that the bars VBKK listed that don't have these pretend coyotes...Baccara, Rainbow etc are by far the busiest and best regarded whilst the likes of Sahara, Rio and Midnight are empty shells.

I have no problem with the genuine hostess concept, in fact I prefer it (gogo quality is generally appalling) but if you're going to do that you may as well do it with some quality in places like Monte Carlo, Villa, Aladdin etc. not try to pretend to be a baller in some dump on soi cowboy.
Most coyotes are the newer girls and younger. The ones who used to work in agogo ( aka used to ST/LT ) would not choose to work as a coyote. Why?

Because higher barfines. Customers would be more reluctant to BF u. Why bother to convert to coyote when u are so used to earning 3k/5k when the drinks comm is the same for both? Salary for the month is only 40% more than agogo. Most agogo girls forgo their monthly salary and comes late for work as its only 10k baht a month before deducting late.

U can definitely go g clubs for some quality coyotes. But how many really can afford that? Except for 3rd tiers g clubs, most membership starts with 20k excluding sitting charges etc. Given a choice, would u pay a 200baht lady drink for a coyote at SC/nana or pay 20,000baht +++ to experience that? Not everyone can afford g clubs especially for those just going for 1 night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Years ago, there are less so called "coyote" in AGG bars.... to me, why should there be coyote when I can get any ger I fancy to sit and have a drink in the AGG bar?

I just hate it when I am in a AGG bar and a coyote comes n bothers me cause she either costs a premium price or gives excuse, she can't be bf... to me it defeats the purpose of AGG.

1 of the reason for AGG bars to get coyote gers simply, there is not enough gers in the bar. Thus getting a 3rd party to bring in gers and letting the agent manages these troublesome gers are easier.

Again this is a forum, this is virtual world, why bother who is doing what. Isn't this forum for fun and entertainment. Happy just post, unhappy just ignore.

"Coyote" is like "Model" where these gers want to brand themselves as premium. A lot of ugly coyotes in AGG and same as a lot ugly models mingling in MPs and G-clubs.
U can buy any drinks for anyone inside the bar. From the girls to waitress,mamasan and even the bartender. But how many of u experience this. Buying a drink for a gogo girl and more often than not, they are mostly only interested in ST/LT? Especially in baccara where they disappear less than 5mins after their drink if u dun BF them? They rather go engage a customer willing to give them 3K instead of drinking themselves silly for 60baht a tequila.

Yes there's alot of ugly coyotes out there as well. Thats how thai agents work. Just push quantity over quality. That is why owners really hate such agents who supply ugly fat coyotes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Bangkok is a place where different funs catered to different tastes and pockets is not one size fit all... u can go coyote bars, u can go soapy , u can go g club, u can Cheong disco get freelance the feelings at each of these places are different there are no way to measure if it worth the baht... ultimately is what u want and what u can afford... before u make a choice u have to do homework if reading forums doesn't help go there and ask for pricing and systems u decide if u want to stay and play ..

Bangkok is not a place cut out as outright price transparent u must tread with care if u blur blur enjoy and check bill and don't get a pussy to fuck is not a scam is a sense of own mistake for not asking about price and system. Maybe some old timers Cheongsters who based in Thailand or regularly go Bangkok will hold ur hand to guide u that is the best insurance u can get to navigate Bangkok complexity of funs but I gathered u must know what u want to get and what budget u have otherwise u end up walking in merry go round and go back pcc in Bangkok hotel and a night of drinking can cost 4-5k baht lesser from ur pocket and no pussy to hood..
Fine advice coming from a veteran cheongster of coyote bars of bangkok.