View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Glad u understand difference between a Coyote bar and gogo bar.
Some 'so called expert' coyote agents here don't understand that difference, and conflate the popularity of agogo bar (Baccara) to that of Coyote Bar (Arab bars). I believe these coyote bars feed off this confusion to steal customers looking to goto gogo bars....but of course thats my opinion which apparently not allowed here by 'so called expert' coyote agent/bar owner who will shoot it down because he's been to Coyote bar more than all of us no conflict of interest here right
Do u have any idea how many coyote bars are there in Soi cowboy other than "arab bars"? I'm so sorry to say that 95% of the bars in SC are coyote bars. Including popular bars like Cowboy 2, which is ever so crowded even on weekdays.

Yup,I do not know the difference. Lol, u believe then u believe lor. U just making a fool of yourself while the rest of those who patronise these bars are laughing at your statements.

I dun shoot u down. I just post my views. U post your beliefs. Leave it for the public to judge. I wont try change what u/whoever might think. I believe its not neccessary. Especially for those who are cheapskate prefer to wait for girls after work and siam the BF. We called them "losers"