View Single Post
Old 26-03-2007, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 19
Biohazard2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBiohazard2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Good day to the Bros here

Have been reading your posts with interest.

Oh yes, let me introduce myself. I'm a chinese in my 40s. I've been and still a 'admirer' of LB/Trans. The pre-ops ones will be my preference.

Let me share my history. Was introduced to Johore Road by friends. Use to have cheap thrills walking in the crowded narrow lanes. Walking up to a LB/Trans and hopefully able to get a handful on the breasts and luck was better to have a LB/Trans carassing your 'bro'.

As time passed, you get to see some good looking ones and finally, gathered enough courage and went up for it. And yes, I admit, it can be addictive and that started my 'interest' in LB/Trans.

The interest slowed down, maybe due to lack of Vit M ($$$) or got enlisted and have lesser time to 'cheong'. Oh yes, and attached and so time was very limited. Still went down to take a look when time permitted.

The prime time of LB/Trans cheonging was when Johore Road ceased operation due to building got burnt down (that I was told) and a new location started. It was at Rowell Road & Desker Road and it was an international affair.

The Thais were at the middle (Desker Road and the dunno what was the road name). Further up Desker Road (towards) Serangoon Road, there were the Indons/Malay. Over at Rowell Road, the locals were there. For cheongster like me, it was really spoil for choice. The Thais were especially popular and after midnight, they would even 'spill over' to the streets with many spectators. It was a thrill to 'spot and hit' targets. Once you spot one that you were interested, had to move forward fast to the deal. Once hesitate, you would have to join the queue again and wait for 15 minutes or more.

And as usual, once the place get too popular, it attracted attention and guess everyone would know. Who came? (no prize for correct guess)....

Slowly the number decreased. Houses were wrecked.

Now, the known places are OT, CV and new up and coming GL. However, OT and CV is seeing a decline.

Oops, getting too long and don't know whether its going off topic (wouldn't want to get zapped).

Just want to thank the Bro(s) for keeping this thread alive ! And glad to see many sharing the same interest. Hopefully, can get to go 'venture' down to the places with the Bros here. Its quite boring at times to go alone. Furthermore, can't 'jio' any tom, dick and harry friend to come along for such ventures rite? Its gonna be some 'dark' secrets.

Ok. Signing Off. Bros here have a good cheonging time. Maybe those regulars and drop me a PM so that we can correspond.