Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 7
Karlman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarlman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
i don't chiong vietnam but i chiong thailand. The last time i did an "economic review" on vietnam was 5 years ago.

Our money very often good for use in other Asean countries. Many bros will agree they have "happy" times "enjoying" in these countries.

In thailand i chiong the main city, been to some popular tourist province and also been around some other "poorer" province. I have FL gf b4, I have educated Thai gf b4, I have normal Thai gf b4. I also have some lovers b4. I also made friends with decent Thai people and not so "proper" work Thai people. 5555 I have some hiso friends and some ordinary friends.

All these happen because I solo chiong or explore Thailand by myself. If i don't make the effort taking that courage to keep walking, get out of Singapore? I probably only end up eating mookata in Golden Mile. Maybe at Thai disco to flirt with Thai girls.

I also ever think of marrying a Thai girl. In fact, every official gf i had, i tried to see if we can get marry but relationship is not something just saying will you marry me? So simple. Some of the Thai girls they don't want to leave Thailand or relocate to sg. Some do look forward to stay sg. So long distance relationship is not easy if you intend to start one. I fly into bkk every week to meet some of my gf also. Those who don't intend to leave thailand, some will complain that i didn't give enough time for them. haizzzz what can i do? I base sg and need to work too. So sorry can't be with you during weekdays.

When a man have "enough" money, a lot times relationship will be very smooth. But if you build an relationship using money, there is a risk some day it be insufficient to sustain it. Managing human expectations is not easy since no one is born same.

I tried dating Thai girls b4 also via online or social. If even older days, I tried penpal with Thai girls b4. Talking decent and be honest with each other. Believe or not, I ever tried dating a Thai girl to meet up in Thailand but she didn't show up because she say she scared, it was some story but eventually we met up and guess what? Because i been so good to her, eventually she throw herself and fuck me raw aggressively. If i want her to be my gf? Sure no problem but since she already fuck me? 5555 I decided to keep her as my "lover". Then also got some other girl made me waited 6hrs for them for lunch and never show up for a few times she did that to me. But one day, she came sg to meet me instead. Became my gf too for many years but we broke up cuz over some "difference".

I also ever approach some Thai girls b4 and make friends. Have to be thick skin a bit but how to do it? Ownself decided. I remember once i saw this Thai sales girl working in Big C supermarket. She quite pretty and cute, so I asked her about some products and bought from her then i honestly or purposely told her i would like to know her if possible or even buy her lunch/dinner some time if she permit. Buying product is just my excuse to get to know her but i promise i will buy it and keep it never use it because its something valued and memorable for me. She was a little shock at first but later smiled and we exchanged contact. I also ever sent flowers to certain "models/pretty" b4. Just keep sending till we become friend. If u tried to be romantic, make sure you can remain romantic and full of ideas always. 5555

Chiong a lot disco in thailand made a lot friends and when everyone is a little tipsy, friendly, cheers!!! Lets make friend exchange contact.

I also ever tried to "save" or "buy out" FL from their work and "miserable" life. I can only say its not easy. Too many factors or outcomes. You can try be their superman a few times but never ever be god almighty unless you willing to throw lots of money. So what exactly is love? Built a house? Open a business for them mean happily forever? Who can determine what will happen tomorrow?

I also learn to speak their language although not perfect but still understandable in basic. Learn their culture and ways of life and doing things.

No one can help you find that "happiness" you dream of and expected. Every man life and encounters will never be 100% exactly. Only you yourself can do it. You can be 101% super nice to a girl but that doesn't mean she will love you back whole heartedly.

I'm still trying to find my perfect Thai girl for marry. 5555 I expect her to be pretty, sexy, strong GFE, like to fuck me 555 and most importantly love me with all her heart. Actually i got one target liao, taking my time working on it. Leaving it to fate also cuz force will no good ending.

This is my personal experiences in Thailand. I like to think if some scenarios apply to Vietnam can try do also and see. Never try how to know?

If you really need help? Need someone show you the way? I think there are some Vietnam expert bros willing to provide "hold hand service" to you at some fee, show you around in Vietnam shouldn't be a problem also. However do note actual results may vary cuz depending how much one can absorb and learn the "essence". 555

Just do avoid "working" girls unless you enjoy fucking around never ending. All the best in finding your Vietnam love and wife.
Thanks for sharing from your point of view 👍🏼