View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Just completed my trip since border open.

Day1- Go thermae.. Many girl but did not spot one i like.. Walk to Sugar Club super packed with some FL but low quality. end up go back to Thermae pick one girl to unload.

Day2- Contacted one FL previously work in Thermae. She so horny want fuck me before go out dinner together. overnight with and send her out next morning..

Day3- meet up one pretty fren from FB. follow her car to topone. Thanks to her we manage to get one table on weekend. Tiped the waiters and guard really big different lol.. From small table become double table then he move away other stuff to make more space to our table to dance. Guarded me to toilet and back to table. Overall Topone service is good.One of the super chio Model/PR accidentally spill her drink while passing our table.. Managed talk and drink with her. Added her FB while my girl went to toilet with her fren.. My girl drive me back hotel and we had french kiss before goodbuy. She say next day will overnight with me. I also drunk did not feel want to fuck. One more thing.. on topone accidentally met the yesterday thermae FL i fucked.. i pretended no see and she texted me next day say saw me lol.

Day4- tried massage at Phrom Pong, the lineup really small compared to precovid. Night time went to Spaceplus with my girl..The AE that help us book table and serve us is a korean..his service is very good.. gave up the bottle light that usually only for VIP.. Spaceplus is Not bad but Overall still prefer Topone more. Finished and my girl drive to my hotel and stay overnight.

Day5- Went to Babyface.. not very full.. seems like crowd already go to Topone and Spaceplus. One of the China man tried to pull my girl out from our VIP table. i walk front and hug her then he know what it means and walk away. Finished and we drive to my hotel and stay overnight.

Day6- Went to Soi cowboy, bacarra is like dead inside. Went to Nana Plaza, the lineup definitely not good compared to precovid. Did not barfined any girl.

Day7- After chat many days.. finally able to date the Model/PR at Topone from day3. We went for dinner and then Rooftop drink. She look even more beautiful and cute when not in club 10/10.. Like those main atress in thai drama.. Young white and smooth skin, sharp nose with big cute smilely eye. D-cup. i did not pay anything to her. She say she work as PR to drink with those VIP on topone, showed me there is many girl to choose in the line group. Enjoyed good moment definitely will find her again on my next trip.. she is on my top list of freebie

Last edited by rahkshi007; 01-07-2022 at 06:40 PM.