Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 21
KongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
7k LT + 800 bar fine. Thats too expensive. And leave at 3am.
This is usually termed as "fake LT".
LT usually last to 6am at least. There are more and more girls who dont go for LT these days or say "have to head home from 4am". I'm an LT man, so these are deal breakers for me.

Whether its the price, or the time, you should always try to nego a little bit at least.
LT price of 4-6k is more the norm. >6k is too much.
Try to nego it to 6k max excluding barfine next time.
However, all these are largely dependent on chemistry.
If she likes you enough, anything is up for nego.
The lowest i come across is just pay for her barfine, and she stays with you till you kick her out of your room or till the time she starts work the next night. Some charged ST rate for ST but ended up staying for LT at no extra charge. Some may even ask for 3k only for LT and till 12pm or even 6pm the next evening (but not girls from agogo bars). Those that dont like you even a bit, can quote 6k LT and tell you everything cannot do except for dead fish sex, kept asking when are you done and leave asap.

I believe those experienced cheongster always say: "let the girl choose you".
This way you will get to enjoy more gfe and at better terms
i know we can nego the price but i am the kind of person that is either i take it or i leave it. and i think the LT part i have to clarify abit, maybe its because that time when we were talking about it, it was like 9pm ish so she said ard 6hrs.