View Single Post
Old 30-07-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8156 / Power: 10
Samkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Yes bro agree with you. Those girls that u engage might not necessarily lose to KTV girls other than ur language and speaking might be a problem. The problem is it is heng or suay to book them. However, it is still much better than KTV. Bro can teach a few trick to engaging those?
I can understand tieng viet so alright to go.

Dare not to teach anyone since I am not expert.

First and foremost you need to text a few gals where you wanted in district. Not sure who working or free or not working.

After the gal replied and asked what time you arrived take a room at the designated hotel. You reply and proceed to the hotel take room and text gal room number. Bring ID for registration. Then wait.

Usually gal will come within 30 mins. Deed done within 30 mins.

If lucky after gal know you then she will stay lying down next to you after boom boom hugging. This usually rarity.

Then repeat next try. If gal is not my type I will just do bj and go off.