View Single Post
Old 24-04-2017, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 11
yangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to behold
Re: How to network and not feel awkward?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibaba23 View Post
You are starting to get the idea. The idea is just sincere about knowing that person. And like you said everyone has the intention, then the true intention should be to know the person. I mean I didn't have the intention on my mind to say that "oh this one must be FB, this one my close sales". For me, it's more of I want to know you, who are you, what you do and etc. With sufficient information, then I make the decision to get my intention.
Because I believe as long as you know the person you will know whether is he/she heading the same direction(intention) as you. And that will build a better bond than compared to not knowing and just do what you want and not care about the other party's actual intention. I think I roughly got your idea.. correct me if me wrong
:>>>