Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rider458 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelz View Post
Well, I have been rejected by many MLs for internal roaming. Used to be a gong kia and just proceed with the HJ although already no mood already and pay the $50 at the end.

These days i change tactics. once agree on special, will immediately shoot under the bra. if she no go then i also tell her no need special already. no need waste money if play until buay song. the purpose of our $50 for 10 mins HJ is to relax, enjoy and relieve ourselves. Money so easy to earn then all char bors go be ML liaoz
Totally agreed bro,recently just got my worst massage experience... book a FL Malay ML Bexxx.. ask me to go to this place. Went up saw many others ML mostly PRC. Went into the room ask me for up front payment 120/1hr + 1hj. Keep pushing me to go for 150 package but I don't want. Piano massage for 15min ask me turn around and start to hand pump my small bro....I was like what the fuxk? In my heart already buay song but tell myself here to relax. I started to find some feeling by autoroam her. She keep MOVING away her body... I was so turn off and angry that I stood up and told her that you can stop. Put on my clothes and go off
This is my worst massage experience... sad