View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Just got rejected by a woman 7 years my senior

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexresearcher View Post
Her senior eggs have a time span where your swimmers can last till 70 years old.

What is the loss really? You are an appreciating asset and I cannot say the same for her.

Always go for younger women if you can make it. I hope you are reading investment books. Coz sometimes $$$ is one of the better bets in landing a good, albeit younger fish with plenty of fertile eggs for you to fertilise again and again and again....

all the best
Older women prefer partners who can have good conversation with them and not just fuck and have kids. If they are keen in getting married and have kids, many would have. Some singles in their late 30s and 40s have different aim in mind