Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
wc4998 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by domboy View Post
Had a good S-Edging by J at west side of SG. literally 西部取经。

While the thrill of a good slow edging is intense, imagine if integrated with the milking of prostate (google, youtube).

J would start with a good slow strong massage. Just lay down and enjoy. Her neck massage is really good for those with tense neck and shoulder muscles from working too much on laptop.

Her 指压 is strong and deep and you will love how she works on your butt and inner thigh.

When flipped and oiled up, she will laucnh a direct attack on your vital organ but slowly work her way to her target. Slowly building up the momentum and intensity.

The grip on the corona & neck of glans was tight & good. She would then work on your perineum and penertrate to stimulate your prostate glan while continue with her edging.

The S-edging continued on for quite a while and she can be quite cheeky as she stared into your eyes, enjoying your sense of helplessness, heavy breathing and excitement.

By the time she set me free and released my built up tension, my knees were shaking.

Overwhelming session but do be prepared to top up just a bit more for a longer session and if you are at advance level, you can request for additional digits to be deployed.

Next visit I will bring my accessories and see if she is willing to try. Hope to convert her to cross into the dark side of being a soft dom.

Contact for those who really enjoy a diff edging and not those mechanical rapid fire.
Bro can share contact