View Single Post
Old 28-03-2024, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-kiki/

Just visted Kiki really one of the prettiest out there with big eyes... Body also damm hot and sexy ! !
Big soft and nartual E boobs ! Quite tall too 166cm. She was wearing a black dress something like this picture
The moment when the door open my down there already solid hard through out the section.
Ended with her on top of me while i grab her lovely boobs damm satisfied.
Agree with your MR... Didn't get to experience her in her previous stint so glad to get my chance this time. Had the same feeling when I stepped into her place, really turned on. A real looker and great for boob lovers. Also some nice touches such as holding my hand as she led me to the shower. Only downside was no zhut and light pecks on lips only, hopefully better sextifaction with more visits...

Also didn't get to visit Rayna/Xuan Xuan in her last stint as my post-Covid number was still quite new... Hope to catch her before she returns.