View Single Post
Old 27-05-2019, 05:17 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2184 / Power: 9
Shaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1st time got lucky with a MILF (story with surprising twist)

First time I met a female so vulgar in her words as she swear hell of a lot. I simply love it and encouraged her on.

She: You wanna fuck me!

Me: Of coz.. yes!

S: Then what the fuck are we waiting for?

That was the exact words she said! I quickly hugged her and lead her off to my car. My hands could not stop groping her ass. The moment we went inside my car, she put her hand on my crotch and rubbed it and I was like floating in mid air.

S: Wah, your cock so hard already!

M: Yes.. ready for action!

She zip my zipper down and pull out my kuku. She leaned forward towards him, looking at him and quickly and took my entire cock inside her mouth.

S: I love to suck your cock! Oh fuck!

M: Oh no... pls wait! or it will burst out soon if you kept sucking like that!

S: Ok, quick drive.

I drove to the nearest petrol station and grabbed a whole box of 0.02 CD. Didn't even care what price. Off we went to 81 and check in for the night! We already kissing in the lift and I could not wait for action to begin! We stripped each other bare and went into 69 on the bed super fast! I knew I could not hold much longer as the teasing was way too strong! The best in my entire life!

I then put on the cap and spread her legs real wide. I just shaft it in easily as she was already super wet and she moan like crazy!! And all her fuck words all spilled out!! In just less than 5 mins, I burst it all out as I was pumping her non stop. We collapsed and rested, with my limp kuku still stuck inside!

We then smoked and TCSS while she started to play with my cock again!

S: Can still up or not?

M: Of coz can lah! Rest while and we fuck again!

S: That's good! Coz just now too short.. not enough..