Thread: Lor 27 Sg Ktv
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4490 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewlee999 View Post
As I have not been to SG for a few months, I decided to pay them a visit with a bro today, was suprised to see so many empty rooms prob Monday. And as usual was raped by all the PRC milfs at the start, gotten 6 for myself today, although there's not much business for them, I thought the milfs will spend more time to sit in the room with me, but I was wrong, they were all in the room(next to the smoking room) playing with their handphones and chatting away. Two of them came in twice only for 10 mins each after that both left giving excuses of going out drink water or go washroom and never came back. Most only came in around 6.30pm-7pm to collect the tips and expect us to give them more tips for dinner and etc. We left this place unhappy, the girls' services here have deteriorated, we will continue to stick to our usual joint.
It is a disease that started at NSH before it closed down. Soon the news spread to all such ktvs that you actually don't have to keep running all over to keep customers happy for $20 tips, just go in frequency for a short time during the first 1-2hours, then one more time for 10mins and at bill. And tips are increased to $30.. kns