View Single Post
Old 22-09-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: (Short Story) Jasmine's In Jeopardy

"So.. Did you enjoy that?" Nicolette asked snidely. 

"Uh.." the shameful slave wasn't sure how to respond. 

Jasmine's fuck buddy's chest heaved, panting hard as he withdrew his spent but still semi-erect dick from the well-fucked slit. 

Then, the camera zoomed in on the uncontrollable creampie that was escaping from the nicely-used bald slit. The lewdly spread pink gash was still pulsing slightly as Jasmine's orgasm ebbed as well. 

The cock that had just been inside Jasmine slut had obviously been full of cum. And given how much he had enjoyed the "full Jasmine experience" and their simultaneous orgasms, that cum was now all deposited in her as a reward for being an extremely fuckable whore! 

"Well, whatever you say, it doesn't affect whether or not your ring is going up on your clit. So.. Might as well be honest, yeah?" her tormentor replied. 

Jasmine sighed, "Ok.. I mean.. Yeah.. It looked like I enjoyed it.." 

Nicolette burst out laughing. 

Jasmine didn't have much time to wonder what was so amusing because Nicolette had continued speaking - to Robbie this time. 

"Ok, I think it's about time to get the ring on, yeah? I think we can leave this here, for now?" she said, gesturing to the television and Jasmine's fresh creampie that was taking up the entire screen. 

Robbie nodded with a smile. 

Nicolette handed Robbie Jasmine's beautiful wedding ring, before tapped her phone once again. 

Although the big titted princess could not see what was going on between her legs, she was under no illusions. Her wedding ring was being attached to her clitoral hood; and, for all intents and purposes, it would look as though she had intentionally pierced her clit and was proudly wearing a barbell conjoined to her ring! 

Aside from a weird tugging on her sensitive pussy flesh, Jasmine barely felt anything, and the next thing she knew, Robbie was releasing her from her dastardly restraints. 

Jasmine suddenly felt extremely self-conscious as she stumbled away from the chair. She was about to clamp a hand over her big fake tits and the other over her exposed pussy, but a soft tinkle from her chest reminded her that she had more troubling issues to worry about. 

"Check it out!" laughed Nicolette, pointing at a full body mirror nearby. 

Seeing her beautiful busty body in the mirror, she tried to get the blood flowing to her limbs by running help her slim fingers over her nude form, as she miserably tried to get herself mentally adjusted to the reality of her new jewellery. 

Her nipples were angry red from being freshly pierced, and were now adorned with pinkie-nail-sized jingle bells. Blushing, Jasmine realized that even the slightest of brushes by her index and middle fingers over the small rings, that were now inside her nipples, would cause her bells to make audible tinkles! 

Jasmine's eyes roamed downwards, almost afraid by what she would see. Unfortunately, for the hapless naked slut, it was as bad as she had expected. 

Jasmine's precious clit looked as though it had been pierced and decorated with a small and curved silvery barbell. Failing to resist the urge to part her inner folds slightly using her fingers, Jasmine pushed her pinkish lips outwards and could see that it was actually only the large ball of the barbell that was resting against her clit. 

However, the relief that her engorged bud was left untouched faded almost instantly as she caught sight of what was attached to the smaller upper ball of the barbell. 

The smaller ball looked fused with the casing of her wedding ring! 

Frowning, Jasmine tried rolling the casing around in a semi-circle, and was surprised to find out that the metal could actually slip through the smaller ball. It was, as Nicolette had promised, truly as though the smaller ball was a keyring, and the casing of her wedding ring was now attached to it. 

The orientation in which the ring was attached to the barbell allowed the diamond to stand out proudly, which, the blushing blonde realized, would draw even more attention to her shaved pussy when she engaged in shameless and adulterous debauchery from now on. 

"I'm pleased." Nicolette fist-bumped Robbie, "Top, top work. As always." 

"Nicolette.. Ma'am.. Are you going to send me home?" Jasmine asked quietly. 

She was exhausted and had been naked for almost the entire day, except for short intermittent clothing breaks, and was well and truly well-fucked. The poor Jasmine knew that there would be a lot of explaining to do when Owen saw her brand new erotic jewellery, but, for now, all she was hoping for was that Nicolette had brought some clothes for her to wear on the journey home. 

"Don't forget that you have work tomorrow. It's going to be a tiring day, and I've told Tom that he's to try to get you fully trained in a day, so.. You can wear your exercise clothing to work tomorrow." Nicolette replied, "Actually, I got you a special set of exercise clothing to wear, just for tomorrow. It's in my car." 

"Uh.. Not my slut.. Slutdrops?" Jasmine's ears perked up. 

"Nope," Nicolette answered, "But don't get too happy, you dumb bimbo. It's something similar." 

Jasmine definitely did not like the grin that of Nicolette was giving her. 

"I guess all that remains for me to do today is.." Nicolette continued, "Didn't you wonder about what the title of that last video was?" 

"No.." the naked fucktoy was sticky and she needed her bed. 

"Ok, it's time!" Nicolette gleefully announced. 

Robbie let the video on the screen continue. 

The camera zoomed in, focussing on Jasmine's soft pink pussy and the copious mix of male and female cum that was leaking out from her adulterous snatch. 

Then, suddenly, the angle of the camera changed again, and the screen now showed a top-down panoramic view of the room. 

"NO. NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" Jasmine screamed. 

"I call this.. 'Eddie and Jizzmine's sweet romance'. No prizes for guessing who this is for.." Nicolette couldn't contain her laughter, at the distraught Jasmine's expense. 

"NOOOO. NIC.. NO.. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.. WHAT HAVE I DONE.." Jasmine wailed. 

It was Edward, her younger BROTHER, who had just fucked the naked slut and came inside the cum bucket on the screen! 

Jasmine had cum so powerfully while being fucked by her own brother's stiff cock that she had single-handedly egged his own orgasm out of him, eventually culminating in the luscious white creampie that was still flowing out of the shaved twat on the television. 

"I spoke to Xavier last night about this, actually.. He wanted to be the one who did this.. Your big reveal.. I told him we'd do it together, so pity he can't be here, huh?" Nicolette winked. 

Enjoying yourself...... here's more to keep you guys wanting more.....

https://myhdjav.net/cawd-018
https://myhdjav.net/cawd-016
https://myhdjav.net/abp-601-uncen
https://myhdjav.net/migd-654-uncen
https://myhdjav.net/abp-554-uncen