View Single Post
Old 17-02-2023, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
Her name will be in the blacklist in both the sg embassy in bkk and Thailand embassy in Singapore. You need to request to remove her name from
The black list. Prerequisites u probably need to marry her or have baby with her. Something along this line b4 they even consider your request.

I have a fren who’s Thai wife tried to enter sg after she exit sg 20years later. They had a daughter. The daughter was allowed to enter sg. But the immigration detain the wife and send her back bkk.
Immigration told my fren he should have had her name removed from the blacklist.

I do know of former GL gals reentering sg to work as dome1 gals.
She even tried to ask me give her my address want me be her guarantor.
I rejected of cos. Dunno how she entered. Ica sleeping probably.
So what happened to your friend's Thai wife after being denied entry to Singapore?

Typical guy in Geylang.