View Single Post
Old 20-11-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 0
DaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to behold
Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyboiboi View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/tingting-massage/

Went on Saturday.

This masseuse is really a waste of time. Looks is as per pic. Just that she does not smile

Looks: 5/10 just as per photo, just that she does not smile
Body: 7.5/10
Gfe: no smiling, no kissing no touching
Service:

Begins with bathing(i bath myself) (Well, service there did not put bath for you, so fair enough)
Then proceed with piano massage (i am unsure of how she got the 2 FR on the page?)
Turn over. Use abit of oil and hj like a machine (THIS IS THE MOST UNACCEPTABLE PART)
Whole session her face expression was like a dead fish with no expression. I tried to break the ice but she just answer ur question and full stop. I strongly do not recommended.

If you are looking for hard msg, this is not the one, if you are looking for a gd services, this is not the one.
If you are looking for dead fish with machine hj, she is highly recommended.

Try her at your own risk, will write an FR for other girl who is good at novena tomorrow.

Thanks a lot to you bro for the sharing of your UNHAPPY EXPERIENCE with is girl.
Confirm will saved the wallet of many bros from losing $$.