Thread: Donuts-korea
View Single Post
Old 31-05-2023, 06:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 2
Dandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Donuts-korea

Quote:
Originally Posted by googleboycot View Post
I went to donut recently, it is very foreigner friendly. Just tell that I am from Singapore. Got welcome from the lady managers. I took the two shots package with club mode.

I got a lady that is tall and slim. Her body is great. Another lady is quote small with short hair. Would be great to know their number as well. I think you can request if you know.

At afternoon, there are not many people so that you can have a private big place for you only. The sensation is amazing. Really recommend you to come to the place. The time flies so fast. If you want to be more slow, just take 1 shot is better, but I recommend to take 2 shot. 1 is never enough.

Will definitely come back here when I have business in Korea. Next time might want to have 2-1 session.
Is it 1 hour service for 1 or 2 shots? Or for 2 shots service they allow more time?