View Single Post
Old 17-06-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: If FL let you do raw.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunted View Post
I have recently done raw with a fl. But this is only after visiting her many times. (8times). Now she has been asking for raw saying that it's so much better than with condom.

The last time I did with her, she just wrapped her legs around me and 'forced' me to shoot inside of her. Knowin the fact that RAW is WAR but the temption is sooooo great!

After that I asked her if I am the only one that done raw with her, she said she never allowed ppl to do raw. She said she is even more worried than me.

Reason why I rtf so many times is that she is the only fl that allowed me to fuck for 45mins and still say it's ok.

I have to admit her KC power is strong but her service is even better. I could say it is one of the best.

Just a question. If you guys can fuck raw will you do it? My side of the answer is yes only after I know her. What bout u
good luck to u!

and to think that u can believe her story is like.........