Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
royalnineteen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L8h45

L8H45 G22

I was going to H45 for either G88 or G28, but G28 was not working and G88 was busy with a customer. OKT recommend me G22 who has just came to Singapore for about 2 weeks but started working 4 days ago, was horny and didn't want to wait so I just took her.

Looks: 8, SYT, short hair, only 22years old, and she has pimples on her face which kinda makes me feel like I am having sex with girl going through puberty.

Body: 7/10 I personally don't really like enhanced boobs, slightly hard, but not big, about a B, Bros correct me if I am wrong about this. And she has a tatto on her left thigh.

Shower: 7.5/10 not bad, abit too shy and soft. But really nice when she stroked my balls gently with soap.

Catbath: 8/10 sensual, lick here and there, good feels.

BBBJ: 7/10 Not bad, but way too short, I feedback she should try and do abit more next time, but I can't blame her since it was such a busy night and there was no girls in the tank + she is new.

FJ: 8.5/10 moans felt really real, facial expressions felt like you were fucking a virgin.

GFE: 8/10 she makes you feel like she is your girlfriend, good company, cheerful & fun.

RTF: Yea, But hopefully she improves in her standard after awhile, can't really compare to the service G88 gives.