View Single Post
Old 22-03-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Which Nationality can make a good wife??

Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post
Already explained here. Basically China's "highly advanced" internet hit squad trying to influence opinions of Singaporeans to be more pro-China

If you look at the most recent posts (regularly done once a month) of those claiming to have "voted for Thais", it's basically China people keeping this thread alive using different IDs They don't have the balls to claim to be supporting themselves because they have been exposed earlier by yours truly.

As usual, ball-less PRC men who encourage others to fuck their women to improve their stature in the world
I am quite certain that China is not very much interested in Singapore whether we r pro them or not. Let's face it, we are such a tiny country that our impact dun make a dent on what they do.

The truth is majority voted PRC women as better wives is they do indeed make better wives. Not all but a significant portion of them. This is something i heard a lot from friends who marry them.

As for wives from other countries, best to view each and every woman as an individual irregardless of the country they hail from. Country does not denote a person's character merely their birth place.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm