View Single Post
Old 28-11-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitchingtent View Post
I also experienced similarly.

Just let them throw tantrums and ignore them.

Thanks bro WB for a great thread.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuandumFC View Post
Exccellent replies and sharing from bro WB, hope to pick up more tips here
Bros, tks.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Good afternoon,

I have been waiting to see a "super chio SYT" for the longest time.

Mr Don Juan and others have been talking about this and that chio SYTs. But I know their girls may not even be my type. And my type may not be their type, of course.

That is just fine. One man's meat is another man's poison.

I only want the highest quality SYTs of my type. I know I'm the grand prize and I deserve only the very best.

I hv only SEEN three 18 yo SYTs of my type in SG in the last 5-6 years. None since I met TY last yr.

To better illustrate my type of kawaii SYT, I'll show a brief video of a girl in my album, which I came across inadvertently a few days ago. She was 18 yo at the time the video was taken approximately 2 yrs ago. Unfortunately, I couldn't go to China to meet her then. Here is her video:

https://vimeo.com/user105671491/revi...282/8c72805762

She is quite kawaii, but she is NOT "superchio" and she is far from perfect.

However, I'll be eager to SEE a girl of similar youthfulness and cuteness in SG. I would greatly appreciate if anyone could show me where I could just get a glimpse of an SYT of similar qualities. You don't need to know her n no need to intro her to me. I'll do the rest...

I'm realistic and I don't expect to see a "superchio SYT" anytime soon.

Thanks, and Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 28-11-2019 at 08:52 PM.