Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
amwf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by VielSpass View Post
at night after 10pm...some young girls will stand around Sephora....along the Hotel Ambassador stretch...you can try...
Forget about these street walkers. I got burnt the last time when a pimp approached me in Wenceslas Square, near the Thai massage shop.
Let's face it, Prague is a sex capital for bachelor parties. That is why you see ”No stag parties”

Not keen to share my experience yet, but it was an entrapment that ended up with a 40s something lady with sagging boobs. A lot of money was lost after my credit card was misused. I can only report my losses when I returned to Australia to avoid being arrested by Czech police. (Ok. Positution is allowed in CZ but not everything else surrounding it) also use cash only.

This time round, I made sure I was armed with a list of established clubs. Turned out that I have no chance to explore the joints. I am have having free sex. From a fellow angmoh traveller from Newcastle NSW. She is single and travel with daughter.

The daughter turned naughty first, hooked up with a bisexual Jamaican traveller.
Milf bored, since plans with daughter bonding go wrong.

4am now in a Prague hotel after shagging a blonde tall slim 40s woman in my room. Her boobs are C cups, nice for a yoga practitioner. But a bit unsightly with a small wine belly. But good as love handles when dogging her. Bums are OK because I prefer more bubbly peachy type. She has an old Scandinavian look with short hair. A bit of wrinkles around her blue blue eyes. Nice hairy regrow pussy she cum twice. I am not complaining since I am fucking her raw and emptying every drop of my sticky sexjuice inside her. We fit so anatomically that we are going to have a go tomorrow night. I am giving her a treat at the Christmas concert tonite as a gentleman. Won't ill-treatment a woman I creampie for the last 2 nites.

Last edited by amwf; 20-12-2017 at 11:26 AM.