View Single Post
Old 26-04-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobcake View Post
Well. Yes. Idk why I went for it. Probably thinking with the wrong head. I wonder if others in the range are worth that much honestly. I’ve got an offer from another lady and it’s 900/hour LMAO
Job economy is expected to get more worse than the Lehman Brothers.

U want to go then go lol, employers can terminate w/o compensation and also dun expect the govt subsidises to help u. Govt already done calculations aldy before giving out subsidises. It's a loss.

Got one qualified for the msf financial assistance, $2.3k plus MUIS additional. Published in Straits Times and MSF fb. However this is a very brilliant plan with no brains and no hardwork involved. Complain more, ok dun give to the parents, then dun feed the kids, kids will suffer, so they got child insurance, so these are the lucky few.

So $900 is really fat hope now and near future. $600 to $800, wait long long. $500 the most...Dun be too greedy, bec if u guys and gals see the USA politics youtube, it's not realistic at all.

U guys can wait bec really no one will be willing to pay even $500..... Girls can deceive and shortcut whatever looks and services, however it will not work now.