Old 03-01-2024, 03:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
willawonks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Westerhout houses

Been awhile since I visited WH17. Have been busy visiting Bao Bao ever since I had her for the first time (FR on her in progress). This time my visit to this house was to try SiSi who was recommended by a fellow bro!

I guess I was probably the first customer of the house as the gals were all gathered round having a huge spread. Went up to OKT & asked for SiSi. I stole a glance at Keke & gave her a slight nod before proceeding up with SiSi. She apologies to me that she might have spicy breath due to the food she just ate (guess no frenching later then). Apparently it was bought by Keke’s BF from some famous Chinese Restaurant.

SiSi in my honest opinion looked prettier than Keke (but Bao Bao still no.1). She wore a dark mini dress & definitely can pass for a model. Inside, she put her arms around me & playfully ask why I choose her today. “有只小鸟和我耳语说你才是这家的王牌. 不来尝尝你的服务我会后悔!” Of course that was just me talking cock but it definitely help break the ice as she slid her hands down my cock & began to caress it gently. “那就让我好好给你爽歪歪吧!”

Usually, I would try to give the girl a cunnilingus (paint job) before heading into the shower. I like the taste of the girl before they shower up. SiSi however stopped me & beckon that we shower first as she wanted to freshen her breath after that spicy meal.

Disappointing for me, there was nothing much happening in the shower apart from some standard catbath/foreplay actions. But I still had hopes that this will be a good session.

On to the bed & I got her to lie down as I began my little movements & actions of arousal on her. Gently sucking on her nipples while I caress her boobs, which I will say is pretty decent at around C size. I moved southwards & spread her legs open as I buried my head between them & began to give her a cunnilingus. It took some time before she got slightly wet & her breathing & moans began to intensify. She didn’t allow me to finger her though but at least she allowed me to rub her clitoris which I did with glee as it helps bring the girl to orgasm faster. Indeed it worked as she soon let out a moan & clenched her legs tightly around my neck signifying that she is orgasming. Normally, I would’ve continued painting to give the girl a few more orgasm but she stopped me & said it was her turn to make me happy.

I lay down & eagerly awaited what was in store for me next. Sadly, once again what I experienced was just standard SOP stuff. The usual stuff that most girls in GL do to get you hard. Just standard blowjob & some handjob. Once she felt I was pretty hard enough, she straight away capped me on. Kinda wish she would blow longer.

She rode me cowgirl first & allowed me to grab her waist & let me hard fuck her. But I have to say overall her cowgirl isn't that great (so far Bao Bao's is the best). Switched over to missionary & I initially had both her legs spread out wide as I pounded her hard. She seems to enjoy this position as her hands was fondling her boobs as she was fucked. I grab one of her hands to her pussy & she immediately got the signal & started rubbing her clitoris. I asked of I could finish inside of her mouth & she said yes. Got her off the bed & she knelt down beside my cock & immediately started sucking me off. CIM a short while later & instead of spitting it out into the dustbin, she actually let it flow onto her hands. "哇那么多呀大哥! 好烫哦!"

Just before showering, I asked her to give me a light massage which she obliged. I told her I would RTF her again if she could allow me to paint her longer & offer more sensual foreplay during shower & BBBJ. "哇换了口味了? 不找Keke了? 还是以后要双份我们两?" I told her that in terms of look & body, she is definitely much better than KeKe & that she just needs to be a bit more accomodating to the guy's request & besides, a guy's appetite will often change (in fact mine changed ever since I met Bao Bao).

Overall, this wasn't a great experience for me but I would RTF base on her looks & if she can be a bit more accomodating. I mention before in my FR on Keke that she is one of the GEMs of this house (WH17) & now I firmly believe that if SiSi ups her game, she might take top spot. Although from what I hear from SiSI, business in this house isn't as good as compared to the other houses.

Once again apologies for a long FR but I hoped you guys enjoyed it!

PS: Thanks to another bro, I got wind that there are 2 more SYTs in this house, WW & XX!