View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
Rick69U deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRick69U deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Ok guys here is the lowdown. Sometimes when you walk past some shops, you see really beautiful gals standing around in the shop. Do not go in!!!!

If you go in, they will tell you it is a massage place, all the gals there look 10/10, tall, beautiful, sexy body and outfit. You pay and get into the room, once inside they will give you a stimulating rub and start conversation. Make you really high and then in 30 mins tell you is done. By they you are so high you want more, so here is the catch. They say if you want more you need to join as a member, and they charge a very high fee to join as a member. After you pay the fee, they will then tell you that they dont provide extra service, they will get another gal to come in for the extra service. Normally the gal that comes in for the extra service cmi in terms of looks, body and everything.

It is purely a con job. I saw a shop near my hotel so told my staff to check it out, and he told me about this con job. So I hope this acts as a warning to all the bros do not fall into this trap.

Happy hunting, cheers