Old 01-11-2014, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PenangKia1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Pearl of the Orient

Heard a lot of positive reviews about a NL FL Ms.Merah and after quite some time I have heard she is town again. Without wasting any more time, I quickly text her for a slot and what a luck, I was her first companion for this trip.
I ping her right after my work and she was available at that time, so she provided her location. I was driving anxiously towards the hotel considering her look in the photos and the past reviews that I read about her service. Frankly, I was a little upset upon seeing her in person as she looks different than in the photos, but since I already in her room, I decided to proceed. Although her look was not as attractive as in her photo, but her GFE was amazing.....She offer me a drink and we had a chat for a couple of minutes.
I gave a signal to get started and immediately she jumped over me and started give me a strong hug and a very passionate kiss....man, I was feeling like meeting a GF after so long. She kissed me so passionately and slowly pushed me towards the bed and give a seductive look while removing her dress. Then, she play around my body and started to give a nice BJ while I was playing with her clit.
After gave a me good BJ for more than 15 minutes, she jump over me and started her action. Upon seeing my hard stick, she requested me to be gentle initially but I told her that I love wild action. She started slowly and started to give me what I want. We tried multiple position and she was very accommodating. I can see her cum as her body was shaking for a moment and she was speechless. Although I took a while but she never complaint or show any sign of upset. After bong her nicely on multiple position, I released my desire on her.
She gave me a nice hug and continued to kiss passionately. We also chitchat for a while before I washup and dressed up. Overall, it was a nice session although her look was not as per my expectation but her service was outstanding. Here are my ratings for Ms Merah.
Face : 6/10
Body : 6/10
Boobs : 5/10 (quite flat)
Skin : 6/10
BBBJ : 8/10
FK : 8/10
FJ : 8/10 (very accommodating & taking in charge).
GFE : 9/10 (Excellent)
Damage : 250 for one shot.....a bit pricey for that look but no issue for one time deal.