View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19694 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
Joo Chiat... there is a salon called MK... small shop with 2 vietnamese...

anyone tried before? I was rushing for an appt and hence did not go in.. but i saw guys took cab and went in...

one is a SYT and the other a MILF...
Let me contribute my short FR on MK ...

Went to MK on a weekday afternoon recently.

Place not difficult to find, near a hotel.

Entered shop, saw MIKI (instantly recognised her fr FB pic) , was quoted $15 for hairwash.

A lady customer was coloring her hair, so I sensed MIKI would not be washing mine cos these bosses ( i assume ) usually serve the more expensive customers n leave the cheap jobs to their ka kias.

True enuff, another Viet served me. Slender, not bad looking la (but still prefer MIKI). Hairwash was a good 10 mins. Was asked if I wanted to wash face. ok la, since hairwash was nothing fantastic, go for the face wash.

Total damage: $15 (hair) + 5 (face) = $20 for abt 30 mins session

It's juz a VERY NORMAL hair n face wash.
No accidental touches, not even chatting (maybe she cannot speak much English). Massage on the head n neck was very minimal.
Only plus point, your head n face feel very clean n fresh after the wash.
For the price, I guess I rather pay more for the salons in Jln Besar which u get more value, like getting a pretty good massage on yr head n neck.

RTM? Unlikely. Cos the place is too far for me n not really value for $$$. Unless if Im around the area and really got nothing to do i might try again.

Juz my 2c worth.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.