Thread: Jacky43
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking H17R3 Honey $30

12 February 2012, Sunday btw 255 pm to 330 pm

Worth the wait, after she opened her door I walked in and, show 5. How could Honey say no, she was mopping the floor. The radio was in English Channel, Honey letting off cheap English along the lines.

Then she turned down the lights and, the room became romantic, she took her time. I had extended so we chatted in Mandarin and Canto, btw some cheap English. I told her, of course did not say yours truly was the one, she had the Violet looks, and indeed she had in her sexy crop hairdo with round earrings.

Her tits were beautifully; her skin was smooth, thin nice arms while she washed me. I was hard looking at her small nose with QYF hairstyle; actually find her rather strange sort of liked ex Inter. She told me she doesn’t need advertising here, important is good health then repeating this for I think 8 times.

Honey cleans me with a white towel, than she commands me to sleep on her bed. By the way Honey don’t French, still I manage to peck her lips just a little. She stared by sucking mine chest, with her right hand she masturbate me. Honey had applied lotion making it oily and, the feeling was heavenly. She told me; expect good service so she kept her promise.

I would write she is above 50, her body when she bends down to service me was like a young girl. I held her tight, insert my fingers and she said no. Took a towel to wipe mine fingers because she had applied KY, Honey was into cleanness. She kept on rubbing the balls btw HJs, the sounds and feeling was just sending me over the cloud. Better then ex Christie, probably Honey was trained in “catching veins”. I urged brothers to try her but not sure lesser than 50, would she benchmark mine session with you?

She caps me followed by BJ; nothing outstanding and we were really for sex. She asked me to take her missionary, she guided me into her pussy and I ramp her hard. Yes! I got the Paik sounds, her pussy was not tight but her legs were behind mine back. We held each other, mine left hand was holding her left leg, and right was around her head while she bends her head downwards.

She is smart she don’t want to French, both her hands were around my back and, happen the radio was playing 2 Whitney Houston songs. A scene from an old movie was in mind and, I was talking of Kevin Costner “the body guard”. I saw Honey hairstyle, remains me Whitney Houston too spotted this in this movie.

I cannot control much longer, moaned in her ears “I want you Violet, is being so long I had not take you” Honey played along in cheap English. She too with her cute voice, in English “fuck me hard and come.” Indeed I came into the CD, told her sorry I vision her to Violet she said so long I am happy.

Honey had fulfilled her part; oh she told me which I would post it down.

WLs left PT because they caught diseases, Kelantan’s clinic stated no raw SEX and BJ. The doctors check the girls’ throat and, the window period of 28days are observed. There is a warning and the girls would have their licenses suspense for 2 weeks, if she is not well.

With HIVs she is out of the picture, somehow she cautious Violet prying her trade in JB Ocean hotel. No way could she return to our shore, if that is true because regulation is stricter over here.

Overall I had one of the great sessions, so I would award 9/ 10 because nobody is perfect. RTF Honey, you beg your ass I say no, what she lack in beauty she made it with service.

Honey had reminded us that PT services are supposed to be like it, you guys ride with me in my next session. I had schedule H11 Ah Leng, H4 Annie H16 H2 Michelle with, RTF H22 Aida. She is prettier than the 3 white bunnies, not forgetting H7 2 floor Anne/ Chris also Queenie.