Thread: Jacky43
View Single Post
Old 14-02-2012, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: 12 February 2012, Sunday btw 140 pm to 330 pm

This was a bit troubling for me, so went down and see for myself what's this raucous was all about!

13 Feb., Monday, after work, went to H24 and find that R28 Xiao Tian was available. R33 Lai Lai's light was off, got booking according to Xiao Tian and R14 Cloud was working also.

Went in and had the usual chat about how things are. As for all of my sessions, I never mention anything about SBF, so I just waited it out, fishing from her what took place last Sunday.

After talking about the upcoming IT Show in March and rumours about the iPad3, she broke the silence and told me about this uncle who keeps disturbing her every time. All he do was asking for how much. She say she just used to ignore him and never took his business because she thought this uncle got something wrong in his head. Also, he never change his blue shirt! Why just earlier, he came back twice to disturb her yet again but this time she kept her cool. She also was surprised and thinking back what made her angry.

Anyways, all my troubles was put to rest when she say that there was nothing to worry about. That she knows and can handle the situation.

Good to know as I do not want any untoward incidents to happen in PT.

Alls well that ends well mine Bro!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
.....An interesting scene played out at H24, there was a 40s plus man in blue T-shirt with a NTUC plastic bag. He was disturbing R28 Xiao Tian, they were rising their voices in Mandarin. Something liked that.

“You don’t want mine business?” Said the man, Xiao Tian waving her hands, replied in “move along do not block the passage way. “I am going to report to the police, you have no license to work here” the man raises his voice.
“I am not scare you go ahead” Xiao Tian too rises her voice and, a crowd of blanglahs was looking at them.

So were Jessie and the girl opposite her, she was smiling actually I was confuse what the heck was happening. Finally, she let off “fuck your mother CB!” enough and I walked away. Take care Miss Xiao Tian, you had an enemy.
I turned mine back and, saw the guy was cursing outside H24, than he looked into his plastic bag. There are papers; I think he made a mark of some sort.

Later on he was walking into few houses; think he was looking for cheap thrill. Maybe his budget is $10? I think he should have at least $20 the next time he walk RLDs.