View Single Post
Old 31-01-2012, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Short FR on L18H18G18

Saw this tall, fair girl G18 with big boobs in the L18H18 tank, and decided to try her even though she didn't try to jio me. In fact, she looked away, which is usually a bag sign, but hey, this is H18 which was (is?) popular for good service, and her cleavage looked good. Big mistake.

Once in the room, she looked very sian, and waved me towards the shower with an abrupt gesture of her arm and said something gruffly which I could not make out. Hmmm... not a good start.

Once I went into the shower, she followed with the towel still wrapped around her body, and she kept the towel wrapped around her body the entire time we were in the shower ! WTF ? She washed me in a rough, business-like manner, and with a real sour expression on her face as if she could not wait to get out of there. What a freaking turn off. Most girls will smile, and wash the customer gently. She didn't even wash the soap off me properly, and I had to get the showerhead from her and wash it off myself.

In bed it was the same - unhappy, unsmiling face, and mechanical service. At least she removed her towel, which revealed that her boobs were fake. Sigh. Pity, because her nipples were really nice : light brown with perfect eraser size nipples. At least she didn't skim on the effort, as she gave me the catbath, and hot & cold BBBJ, but her poor attitude and black face turned me off so much that I asked her to stop.

No RTF. Poor attitude, unhappy face, and fake tits combine to make this one of the worse WLs ever.