View Single Post
Old 26-07-2019, 03:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by anniesz View Post
Jean sucked Eden's penis hornily until his penis became hard and erected. After seeing his penis fully erected, she began to lay down on the bed and spread her legs open, signalling him it's the time for sexual intercourse. She showed a bit of impatience. Her vagina lips was full, thick and it's not hard to imagine how good it will be when one penis was inside her vagina. Eden raised up and his penis shrink a bit. But as soon as he kneeled between Jean's thighs, his penis was fully erected again. Clearly he was very aroused by the sight of her vagina right in front of him. With my vlog camera ready, i moved closer to them so that i would be able to record some of their moments. They didn't care about my presence as they were already in the heat of the night. Eden moved in closer as he began to position himself and insert his penis into Jean's vagina. As a first-timer, he had done well as he was able to thrust into her vagina smoothly, and with good speed. As he began to thrust in and out, i could notice her vagina flesh that was very pink, wet and looked soft as well. Her wetness certainly helped him to thrust more smoothly.
Nice updates here, any luck of watcher turn threesome?