View Single Post
Old 13-08-2019, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My youth that was spent in New York

She brought a 6 steps short ladder but it wasn’t so steady. I volunteered to hold the ladder for her from below.

From below, I could peeked at the curve of her bums and I saw some of her public hair pushing out the sides of her underwear. I swallowed hard when I saw the outline of her pussy lips.

Had the sudden urge to push my nose to smell her and as I looked closer, I saw the bottoms of her tits and her nipple came into full view as the sundress was oversize for Cheng. Cheng wasn’t wearing a bra. Bingo.. I was right.

After a while, she completed the cleaning. As she was coming down, she missed a step and I heard a gasp and Cheng was struggling to keep her balance on the ladder. I moved my hands up below her dress to stop her from falling and my palm fit neatly into her bum cheeks and the other hand held her chest when she fell backwards.