Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 26-04-2024, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
Mayufan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMayufan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Adriana SNS

Looks: I got attracted by her elegant gorgeous model level looks. Long hair and quite a stunner.
See already will not reject.

Boobs: Natural C. It was nice, soft to play with and suck on. Nipple was sensitive to touch and easily erected type.

Body: Smooth fair skin. Shes slim with a nice curvy body. she's got a big nice ass! Nice to smack on them when doggie, good for ass lover.

French: French like lost lovers. I kiss all over her body untill I went down kiss her both thighs and went close pussy then she push my head to pussy but I hold back and play with her, she was really mad

Pussy: her pussy is shaved like a bald eagle. No smell at all and it was super tasty. Her pussy so damn responsive especially when I suck on her clit. I painted her song song deep deep till she was moaning and jerking her body.

Bbbj: Suction is good and she will use her tongue to play with my 2IC head. Deepthroat occasionally, I request her to blowjob for me longer and she comply to it with no objection and lick my balls slummy.

FJ: She cap me and start riding me then after that i flip her into missionary position. Fast and furious , deep, hard and for very long, all the way in missionary coz too horny already. I cum quite intense while grabbing her boobs.

Her GFE is another level too, it was strong and she will lay her head on my chest and just felt like couple in honeymoon.

RTF: Yes.

Thanks Bro SNS for bring the good gem.