View Single Post
Old 14-09-2012, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeManz View Post
And finally.............AN FR from a recent scouting trip to an asian brothel in Blackburn, namely Oriental Angels. Learned of the place from another sex forum (an Aussie one) and decided to check it out earlier this week. Parked out the front and walked in, an old Chinese man guided me into the waiting room (think there's only one) and it took 5 minutes for the gals to get organised for the introductions.

Only 3 gals were available, Cindy a smallish PRC, Lily a curvy gal who claimed to be Korean but who could be PRC too? and finally, June a tall curvy Korean gal who had just finished a session with an Aussie (he was walking out as I entered). June was easily the prettiest, but her attitude was a turn-off! Unlike the other gals who walked up and shook my hand, June just stuck her head through the curtains and yelled 'JUNE!' and would have walked off if I hadn't called her back to at least let me see her body. She obliged me and stepped through the curtain, for a split second before turning around and disappearing through the curtains again.

Old man came in and I mentioned to him about June's bad attitude but he simply smiled weakly and shrugged. I got the impression June does as she pleases and the OKT is powerless to stop her. Well then with such a bad attitude she is out. Leaving me with a petite and not so good looking PRC and a possible fake Korean. Sigh. A quick look at the price list showed $110 for 30 minutes, $140 for 45 minutes, $170 for 1 hour and there was also a tarma pricing for 2 gals, $200 for 30 minutes, $260 for 45 minutes and I forget the rest of the pricing. Well time to choose then and I decided on the petite PRC, paid up and was guided to the room. There was a gal whom was not in the intro walking down the corridor, obviously PRC from her looks. She entered a room, stepped in, and jumped out blushing furiously and apologising when she realised she'd entered the WRONG room which was occupied and from the sounds of it were doing it doggy style. Oops?

Entered my room with a smile on my face and closed the door to the sound of "velly solly, so velly solly...........'. Heeheheee. Stripped down and then realised there were no towels so put my pants back on again and waited. Room is much bigger than 39 Tope Street and the furnishings are a little better but still not as good as Melbourne Colosseum. But the rooms are much warmer as the heater was at full blast which is a good thing. Ended up waiting 15 minutes for Cindy, she finally arrived just when I was about to get dressed and look for the OKT. Doesn't speak English so we entered the shower and quickly washed up before heading to the bed. She was quite playful and I managed to get her to give me a BBBJ though she obviously wasn't that keen and only gave a good blow after I capped myself. I'd only paid for 30 minutes so got into it, started with missionary then doggy and finished quickly with 5 minutes to spare for a quick wash-up.

Cindy:
Looks - 6/10 not exactly ugly but not that good looking either
Body - 6.5/10 unshaven armpits, some body fats around the tummy and what could be stretch marks, body is petite and boobs are a handful though
Atttitude - 8/10 what she lacks in looks she makes up for with attitude
BBBJ - 7/10 initially but improved to 8/10 after I capped myself
FJ - 7/10 average, somewhat loose down below which increases my suspicions that those were stretch marks after all
Overall - 6.5/10 not exactly a memorable bonk
RTF - Nope
wah lau unshaved armpits!!! Turn off man. I went to Oriental Angels a couple of times already cuz I live nearby. Quality so so lah. Sigh...now everywhere no quality

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience