View Single Post
Old 21-10-2010, 03:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Greetings from Gotham city!

I hv manged to clear a mountain of paperwork since returning here n now hv more free time, haha.

A pretty gal is like a cat. If u approach her, she may retreat. If u adore her, she may play hard to get. If u become clingy n needy, she will surely run away, even if you're handsome n rich, hahaha. Why? She is scared of u bcos she doesn't want to lose her freedom or get hurt physically. The right approach? Show that u r a relaxed, dominant male. You're sexual...n safe, be witty, unpredictable n mysterious; tease n flirt w/ her, then ignore her completely. Use push-pull. Play hard to get bcos you're the PRIZE...there is always a younger n prettier pussy in the near future.

Let me digress...I like to make a confession. I hv been “CLOUDED BY BEAUTY-VISION” all my life.

I began to hv sexual feelings towards gals when I was abt 13. What attracted me was a gal's looks, figure n body/limb proportions, to the exclusion of everything else, meaning that I completely ignored her personality, temperament, character, educational level, etc. Of course, I might be influenced by her voice, body scent n friendliness, at least subconsciously. I wasn't interested in getting to know or understand her as a person. I only wanted to fxk her asap, w/ no strings attached. Big mistake, at least in some cases. I wasn't after companionship, feelings or GFE, etc. Am I a primitive animal? I hv been "sharking" for pussies all my life, whether they r WLs or non-WLs...I know some men who r just like me, but I'm aware that many men r different, especially the romantic type, hahaha. Good for them. I'm learning their methods...no, I can never be like them, but I can give the perception that I'm romantic, hehehe.

The one problem w/ many exceptionally beautiful gals/women is that they often lack inner character, intellect n higher n/or professional education. Their physical beauty appears to be inversely proportionate to their educational level. A very beautiful gal has had an easy life since early teens, adored by every man, young n old alike. Why does she need to study or work hard? Has anyone met a very pretty gal w/ PHD in computer science from MIT or is an American board-certified neurosurgeon? I hv not, after spending decades in Gotham country.

Fortunately, due to my dad's influence n direct intervention, I did give some consideration to a gal's educational level n family background when choosing my OC. I say fortunate bcos I might hv married a very beautiful n tall 21 yo Teochew gal in Taiwan. She was a uni student all right but she probably had been kept by a rich towkay.

IMHO, a man should NEVER hv a sexual RS w/ a gal whose looks n figure r not attractive to him. Never, ever settle for less. However, in addition to physical attractiveness, he should give equal weights to her other attributes, including educational level, personality, character, family background...

I'm also aware of the saying, "baggers can't be choosers," n according to the classic Chinese novel The Water Edge, 且说鲁达自离了渭州,东逃西奔,急急忙忙,行过了几处州府,正是“饥不择食,寒不择衣,慌不择路,贫不择妻 。” What to do?...yes, a very poor man will take any woman as wife, If he is lucky to get one. BTW, I was driving one of my mistresses to see her GF near City Square Mall n along the way, I saw many young PRC male laborers, w/ dark tanned skin, all wearing nothing but shorts, squatting or sitting down, idling n smoking, w/ blank n listless expressions. Unfortunately, they will hv a hard time getting a wife/GF...like many young men of lower social-economic status in China.

Life is ironic. I'm counting my blessings...in my old age, I'm having more pretty mistresses than I could possibly handle, whereas just one of them would hv been a godsent when I was a 20 yo student bursting w/ testosterone. And then there r so many angry, sex-starved young PRC men.

Yes, PRC. The amazing country. I'm planning to spend half my time there within 1 yr. I'll be spoilt for choice for keeping 18-19 yo SYTs as my mistresses, hehehe.

Recently, a guru sent me a msg entitled "ARE YOU CLOUDED BY BEAUTY-VISION?" which struck a chord w/ me. I did some introspection n soul-searching. I'll post his msg in its entirety. (To be continued).

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.