View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
CouplesSwing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCouplesSwing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: The Newbie's Guide to Swinging

To reiterate on the term POPCORN, it's cool as long as the participants allowed Popcorns. But it's mutual respect to be at least naked while watching the rest in actions. Be mindful, stick to the zoo if u wanna watch live naked acts and still remain fully clothed.

Do ask questions for clarifications. But not big boo boo like, hey, my gal is not able to make it, can I join u guys for a MMF first? Ya Right! (can't say the same if it's MFF... Hah..)
Communication on likes and dislikes, dos and don'ts is very important. And be honest with the Hosts or organizers.

Do have the basic courtesy to inform the participants in advance for uneventful code red and not wait till all the participants had arrived. EsPecially if it's hard swinging that we r talking about.

All in all, chemistry within couples plays the most pivotal roles as it will make or break a swing.

There r simply too many don'ts in swing but at the end of the day, we r all mature adults, be genuine. Don't ever try to pull a fast one...

Seņor CouplesSwing (please don't be mad anymore.. I'm such a scumbag..)