View Single Post
Old 16-12-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2993 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to be GIGOLO in SG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Bro, the way you say things have offended alot of people.
Pay below $2k doesnt mean it’s low class. I do have a degree and my starting pay is below $2k when i first started.
Now due to covid, i dont have a job. But at least i’m still trying to make ends meet.
If you are looking for wealthy woman to feed you, i will suggest you wake up your bloody idea. They will only feed you if 1. You fucking hot. 2. You are fucking good in bed. 3. You make them like you.

But base on the way you post. I think it’s not possible to get a wealthy woman to feed you. So better start looking for a job and work your way up.

Even the CEO of a SME company also start small. So please do not demean any job or anybody.
Simi degree below $2k?