Old 23-07-2007, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
bouncy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Fucking in the public area

Tried many times years ago, it was at a deserted small dirt road beside the Kranji War memorial. The small road will lead to the landed houses behind. So after our night class, I'll send her home and use that 'short cut', half way through, park by the side. Climb over to her side and start frenching and fingering her, then will start the pumping act. Occassionally there will have other people using this short cut to get to their house but we don't care. So there was this time that same thing happen and we were in such high pitch that don't care if the care come shining on us, we just keep bonking. And upon reaching the final destination, I opened the car door and pull her out and doggie her till all my armies are deposited in the CD. Then....saw a patrol car driving in with their blinking lights on. Siao liao, quickly dress up and pretend to be arguing something.... The police came down, took our particulars and said that someone reported seeing some struggling in the car sothey came to investigate... ha ha... Any bro came that close??