View Single Post
Old 19-12-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Good tuesday!! So glad to see people complaining they are being blued!!! But... don't scold me please...

I've finished penning the pre-wedding shoot, will post more slightly while I start writing on the wedding and ... ... ... you know... well.. hahaha!!!

For those who genuinely feel I'm a bastard or hate me or dislike me, you can leave the thread liao... hehe... or feel free to zap or whatever,

I will aim to write as much as I can, since I wasn't an expert at women back then, the build up tends to take longer...

p/s: I notice if you shrink the window smaller or read off mobile, the post tends to be longer than on a 27" or 49" LCD. Might make you feel better. Hehe...

-----------------------------

A(licia): ...

gog: I just want to apologize for everything.

A: ...

gog: Milt and you are getting married and I don't want things to be unresolved among us. If I can, in anyway show sincerity in my apologies to you and get our indifferences out between us I think..

A: I'm not angry with you hitting me with the door.

gog: Er... then?

A: You...

gog: Yes?

*DING*. The lift reached ground floor with all the taiwan drama moments going on. (Sorry for the lengthy exchanges and moments, trying to let you all get a feel of the dialog and situation).

I walked out, followed by Alicia, with both her arms infront of her, and her hands intertwined or was it palms crossed.

A: I don't know how to say it but I'll just be frank. What I didn't like is you frequent these sort of sleazy places, where.. where.. you know, guys, girls, and..mmm... HMMM...

gog: NO NO NO, let me explain, you might not believe me, but I only went there to accompany my reservist friends for drinks, I didn't go for the women.

Guys, FUCK OFF. HAHAHAHHA.

Alicia opened her eyes slightly bigger at my defense.

gog: I know it's not a good place and all but it's nights off, they want to go for drinks and have their fun. I was only there for drinks. I swear!

A: ...

gog: Hais, no wonder you never like me, you misunderstood me already, I'm not that kind of guy, aiyah, jialat.

My hand smacked my forehead, with the elbow resting on my other hand around my chest. Shaking my head, and palm rubbing my forehead. I was being accused of being a dirty old man just for visiting those places.

A: You had a girl next to you.

I SEE. NOW I KNOW WHY SHE MISUNDERSTOOD ME. She let the cat out of the bag.

gog: I swear. That's not my girl. I did not bring any girl out for the night.

Alicia's eyes grew bigger hearing that.

gog: It was my friend's girl, she just wanted to flirt and tease me because whole night I sat there alone.

Fuck off guys. Seriously FUCK OFF! HAHAHAHHA.

gog: I went home alone, I promise. I didn't! I'm not that kind of guy, HONEST!

A: Oh!

gog: I'm sorry if I gave you that impression, but really, I am not that kind of guy!

A: I thought...

Alicia blushed lightly after I explained it to her. She looked really cute. She wasn't that short, so we almost had our eyes to eyes.

gog: Not your fault, but we could have avoided all this enmity if you were willing to talk to me earlier.

A: I don't like it when guys go such places what...

gog: HELLO, you were at Geylang also, I never think of-

Oh shit, what did I do. I am saying she's a whore? FUCK...!

A: HEY!!!! WATCH YOUR WORDS!

Alicia was quick to snap at me before I could finish my sentence.

gog: I take it back!!

Alicia for the first time, smiled sweetly and laughed infront of me, using a hand, she placed it above her upper lips to cover her mouth and her shoulders moved as she laughed. Gosh, she looks fucking attractive. I mean it literally and figuratively.

gog: Really, I swear, I didn't do anything in the KTV-slash-nightclub. I never been there again since.

White lies guys, white lie.

A: Sorry.

Alicia placed both hands behind her, her hand bag hung across her front like a manga drawing, bending slightly forward, lips pursed after she uttered that apology.

gog: Please, nothing to be sorry. It was a misunderstanding.

A: Just that as Chris-

gog: I know, that's why I didn't want to go such places, honest. Can't talk to them, they were... well... you know. I can only sit there drink.

A: Don't drink too much. It's not good for health.

The first time she expressed concern for me.

Another first time, I saw this cute side of her which I never did before.

Honestly, my heart went thumping just by looking at her. Still standing at the void deck near Bishan Park, I wanted to reach out and hug her, but it was conflicting inside me. This is my buddy's wife-to-be.