View Single Post
Old 07-04-2024, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ML & KTV standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaces86 View Post
bros, i just want to start this new thread and see if you all agree with me.

having chiong the scene for awhile. i realized the standard for ML and KTV has dropped a lot and getting more and more expensive.
it’s not so much about the money but the standard is really poor.

ML:

you see many ML advertising but a lot use fake photo or heavily photoshopped photos. when in person, face to face. they are like 60% to 70% off! 😂 and yet they demand such a high fee. it’s really a turnoff.

but yet somehow their business still thriving.

KTV:

from $30 tips to $100 tips and has the service and playability become better? sadly no, now is really v poor and cui. i just feel the scene has got nothing to offer and maybe works out well for the new joiners to the scene.

for me, the best experience was in k2, vitamin and mirage at orchard plaza but now the current ktv joints in the scene is WAYYYY below standard and the girls are not playable.

what do you all think guys?
Bro,

ML
Most of the discussed AP MLs from SLG, looks & services are not too bad, just that playability might be lower

KTV
Sometimes ago I just went for UME KTV during HH hour, the beer can be considered cheap 3 tower for $198++ and the tips was $50, some of the girls are really pretty, as I can see the playability consider high

Good luck