View Single Post
Old 24-11-2003, 08:37 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by tirak69
spoke to some fellow bkk chiongsters about this novel. apparently its been ard for abt 1 year. comment is what is written is true... it happens frequently in places like NEP. soi cowboy. the DJ is the actual tirak. also heard this story where this SG guy sponsors a TG and stays with her... but next door is her tirak.

best is be player... enjoy and have fun.
This book is the real thing and it actually says "Welcome to The Real Thailand." There will be critics who will brush off the book as another read or even say my story will be different.

But the bottomline and the undeniable fact is how this kind of situation can happen. Sad, harsh truth running across.

Tears can be fake by thai girls. Whole village ganging up to con. Thai gigolo, tiraks being fed with sponsorship. Its all part and parcel of the game. Chose to play it and the result is the thais win.

That is the reason why P4P. Pay Fuck and fuck off. Staying around only leaves the emotion attachments behind for the thai virus to get through the dickhead.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...