Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 27-06-2019, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
Re: Action in Japan

continuing from post 1318

#2: Soapland Young Lady
tl;dr: Gaijin-friendly soapland

Description: This soapland is outright gaijin-friendly; it has "Foreigners Welcomed" right above it's door. Despite its name, the girls here are not young at all. The youngest seem to be 29 (on website) but likely is mid-30s. This is my second time visiting this soapland as I did not want to go around exploring this time.

MR/FR: Took the 60 mins course at 21k. This is already with gaijin tax.. so it is cheap compared to Tokyo/Osaka. Requested for Miku (no charge for requesting) who massaged me 3 years before. Both times, she provided the full soapland experience.. some bbbj when showering, some more bbbj in the tub, some more bbbj on the mat, fj on the mat, fj on the bed, finished as COB. She's also full of omotenashi.. always smiling and asking "kimochi". Strangely her name is off the shop's girl list now. Maybe she finally retired after these years.

Notes: As a Singaporean, always identify yourself first. I always tell the tenchos I'm a gaijin first thing in the shop. I can easily pass off as a Japanese but the moment I speak, it's over; so no point hiding. You cannot siam the gaijin tax one.
Extra notes: After all these time, I realised that there is too much distractions in a soapland for me.. to the point the fj doesn't feel like it's the entree. Now that I think about it, probably this is the last time I'll go for soapland.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)

Last edited by Hurricane88; 27-06-2019 at 04:08 AM.