Old 10-09-2019, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 13
yaz86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Just came back recently. Took ferry from Harbourfront to Harbourbay. After clearing customs tried something different and book Grabcar Plus. Costs just 13k to my hotel hehehe... the problem is i had to walk all the way outside to Pertamina Petrol Station to avoid the mafia taxis.

Once reach hotel book Grabfood and had nasi padang for 33k. Went to Circle K and stock up on supplies after that. I RTF my previous cewek and after TCSS had 1st shot. Decided to watch movie at Grand Batam later.

Took Grab for 11k to Grand Batam. The mall is huge and clean because just opened this April. Decided to watch Makmum which is really popular in SG/MY until full house but empty in Batam hehehe... took couple seats for 42k each and bought snack platter, large popcorn and drinks. Total is just 260k, cheaper than BCS Mall cinema which is 340k.

To those who watched the movie already, there is 1 random jumpscare where the protagonist checks the cabinet. It made my cewek cried and i nearly throw my popcorn across the theatre hehehe... in SG i hate horror movies but when with cewek hugging me suddenly brave hehehe...

Went to BCS Mall via Grab and went to Monic Karaoke on top floor. Book a small room for 80k for 2 hours. There was a promotion 2 hours get 1 hour free so total 3hours. To be honest the room was not on par with SG standards. I'v seen better rooms during my cheonging days in Booking Joints KTV rooms. But it was cheap though with drinks costs just 180k.

Once reach hotel had 2nd shot and went to sleep. Morning had another shot and off she goes i'm single again hehehe... went for hotel breakfast to recharge my battery then get ready for check out. Took Grabcar Plus for 13k to Harbourbay for ferry to Sillypore. Enjoyed my trip and now have a fetish for horror movies to watch with cewek hehehe...