Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 17-02-2009, 02:29 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post

Still lose out to u lah, Playboy. Juz look at the forum. U r everywhere, sifu. Again I must say…need to invest ur counter. Now urs worth 318.. more expensive than mine!

Many thanks to all the brothers who have supported me....! Kam siah Kam siah..including your goodself!

Well, TS started tis thread. Support him lah. Hopefully all bros post their FRs/Infos on TBK here so as to benefit Snrs, newbies and anyone who may wish to know more or cheong this beautiful fantasy budget island...
Bro, don't says like that lah...I am no shifu lah just a once -in-a -blue-moon cheongster....but nothing beats you at Balai, been there twice and I didn't have the chance to go back there again as there is no project in the southern side of Malaysia, if got sure to jio you along...without you in Balai I am lost.

If there is more brothers like you, our world would be a great place to be.....hahahahah!

Many thanks..grandshifu of Balai! Hope to see you there one of these days!

Will be going to Bkk this coming March and somewhere mid of the year to CP....join me?