View Single Post
Old 19-10-2016, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I confidently says she is about 75% looking like her... (the petite and younger version some more,hehehe..)

i finally found who she resemble now

..and at 800k rupiah in Batam.

(not going to share where to find her,all i can say she is in Batam)

Not many believes me when i say there are 700k to 900k rupiah SYT for 12 to 18 hours overnight booking who hasnt given birth before (plus very tight pussies) between 20 or 23 years old,hehehe...luckily i often bring along witness/es to see what i see in Batam.

Solution to find them : Bring expectation down by at least half,hehehe...be humble,be nice and try to understand what i say.

There are still many of such in Batam. "Gonna catch 'em all"

Her smile can melt many man's hearts,so beware.

illustration photo taken from internet

The really good girls always disappear from the scene fast.

Note : with the above posted photo,most who sees her will be able to know they found her (in Batam).
Wow!! sounds like another fantastic trip tis time round.

Only thg u hav 2 watch out is your 'stalkers' in this forum.

They joined u in yr prev newbie trips or link ups,disappears frm the forum altogether & then register another nick (or use their other nicks) here 2 expose openly wat u told em 2 keep 2 themselves regarding certain good places/girls u brought em to. They also use yr 'contacts' 2 stalk yr footsteps in btm without giving u credit.

Such lowdown cowardly leeches they r...lol...woes 2 em 4 allowing the cheap & good 2 gradually disappear frm btm.

prepare 2 see em coming up soon whenever u post anythg good