View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5281 / Power: 18
kick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: say something to somebody u miss........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
After some time, I find myself falling for her but I kept it to myself as I was really young (14) then. Turns out my friend is interested in her too and asked me to help him. Being a person who values friendship a lot, I agreed and kept singing praises of this friend whenever I had the chance. When shee asked me why I keep saying my friend is good, I told her I'm helping him to chase her. I never forgot her face at that moment in time, she looked really disappointed. My friend and her never got together.

As we moved onto sec 3, we lost touch as she's still in the afternoon session while my friend and I were in the morning session. Tragedy struck when we discovered she was diagnosed with leukaemia. She recovered sufficiently to return to school but soon died of a relapse in 1991. It really hit me hard. I do wonder what will happen or how things might be different if I had declared my love for her in sec 2. I think of her whenever I heard Roxette's It Must Have Been Love.

Angela, I missed you... You will forever be beautiful in my eyes.
i do understand how u felt bro xgenre. after reading ur story, i wanna share something of my own experience.

i used to hv an ex couple of years back.
in the eyes of all our family & frens, we were like the perfect couple. always seem to understand each other, be there for each other.
we are indeed that couple. we will always be there for each other, always trying to surprise each other be it gifts or jus some silly little things couples usually do.
her parents hv thought of me as their future son-in-law while mine treat her as their future daughter-in-law.
it was all so sweet and perfect.

we never really seem to quarrel, even if we do, we will always try to give in to each other. i will usually give in whenever i look into her eyes.
she is always so understanding & able to read my mind all so well.
to me, she is destined to be the one, i want to spent my remaining life with.

then came a shock, she wanted a break up with no reasons given. she was avoiding me all the way. even quit her job & change her no.
i tried to find out wat went wrong & even go around asking her best pals but in vain...

i was distressed & lost as part of my life is gone. i really hated her...
i became what most guys will usually do, went on a drinking binge, even go on to "chase" other gals & breaking their hearts.
i wanted revenge. i was a bastard at that time.

abt 2yrs later, i received a call from a familiar no. it was her no!
thinking to myself better act cool & indifferent when i ans the call.
it was her mum...

her mum told me she had passed away due to leukemia 3mths back.
she had avoided me as she knws she wont be around any longer. her mum told me that she was very upset from hiding the truth & cried for several nights even asking her parents & closest fren not to tell me anything.
her mum told me she regretted for not telling me her condition, but there isnt any choice for her.

i asked her mum, why now?
3mths of her passing, she requested her mum to tell me the truth if i ever wanted to knw & also pass me a card which she pen something for me.

Excerpt frm the card: "Baby, deep in your heart you know how much i love you & wouldn't do anything to hurt you. i hope you forgive my selfishness & please take good care of yourself"

i was shocked & confused atm. requested her mum to bring me to grave.
stood there looking at her photo. a face photo which i thought i never get to see again.
for the 1st time since the day we broke up 2yrs ago, i cried.

Jovi, dont worry abt me, im doing fine. miss u always....

a song that i knw u will like & a song that i will think of u...

So.. why learn?

Last edited by kick_ass; 02-12-2010 at 02:21 PM.