View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Feedback/Compliments/Suggestions to Geylang houses and OKTs

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewmp View Post
You are compiling for WHICH OKT to read? Cheebye kia, did I say you cannot start a thread or that it's a big deal?

You said this thread will help OKT and houses to improve and helpful. WHICH OKT TOLD YOU THAT HE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR $80 FUCK FACE IDEAS? Did anyone ask you to compile? Oh I forgot you the office boy. Did any OKT tell you that they give a fuck about what you think?

You are very wrong. I am out to fuck you and fuck you and fuck you because I don't like your fuck face. Whichever house that you think I am a troll, you are welcomed to go down to the house. What you still doing online? Fucking bo lampa.
No matter what you wanna say, one fact remains, you andrewmp AKA 123hu are a bastard son of a whore promoter troll clone master of 1649.

Do tell your owner to please wake up and don't bother with these stupid tactics of using clones to attack those with negative feedback on your house.

Huat ah!